[RPRWG] Agenda version 1

People,

here is the 1st official agenda, please check it and inform me
of errors and ommisions. Presenters should send me slides or
placeholders tomorrow for posting if they have not already
done so.

Tom, is the monday morning editors meeting starting at 8 or 9?

Note: until tom has some idea of the number of comments we will
not be able to schedule the individual comment resolution sessions.
We will do so on monday afternoon or tuesday morning.

Meet me in St. Louis,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems

mar_agenda_01.xls

mar_agenda_01.pdf