[RPRWG] May 6-9, 2002 Meeting Announcement

RPRWGers,

please find the meeting announcement attached. John Hawkins will
put it on the web shortly as well.

Please make your reservations soon. The booking period extends
for 3 weeks.

Web registration will be turned on much closer to the meeting
and there will be an announcement when it is available.

The rough agenda is as follows:

Monday
8am Plenary Starts
	Any presentations of a general nature

Tuesday (or late monday depending on presentations)
8am Comment Resolution

Wednesday
8am	Comment Resolution
6:30pm	Social Event

Thursday
8am	Closing Plenary
6pm	Adjourn

Please plan on staying until the bitter end.

I will send out a list of my favorite restaurants later for
your dining pleasure.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems

May_Announce.pdf