RE: [RPRWG] Question about the Fairness Message

Zhou,

My impression is the following:
  1) The source address of fairness messages identifies
     which station provided that congestion information.
  2) The TTL field indicates the number of hops from
     the source.
Of course, (2) is dependent on not overloading TTL for
destination station addressing, which some folks (not me)
continue to advocate.

DVJ

David V. James, PhD
Chief Architect