[RPRWG] control TTL

At the last meeting I had a comment requesting more
information on why the control TTL is 2 bytes.  The
explanation provided was that 1 byte is not sufficient
if we have 255 stations and are wrapping.  With D0.3,
the maximum number of stations is 127.  So now I
don't see a reason for a 2-byte control TTL.  I'm
about to submit another comment for this, unless I
can be convinced of a technical reason for a 2-byte
control TTL.

-Anoop
--
Anoop Ghanwani - Lantern Communications - 408-521-6707