[RPRWG] [Fwd: [802SEC] 802all: Meeting Information Update]

Forwarded Message from Buzz

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [802SEC] 802all: Meeting Information Update
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 23:39:53 -0700
From: "Rigsbee, Everett O" <everett.o.rigsbee@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 802 ALL <stds-802-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

ATTENTION:  All IEEE 802 Attendees

IEEE 802:  Meeting Information Update Memo - 1st  Announcement

DATE:   Thursday, September 26, 2002
ATTN:   All IEEE 802 Attendees
SUBJ:   Hyatt Regency Kauai is almost SOLD OUT !!!

The Hyatt Regency Kauai has only a few rooms left for our week.
The rooms still available are Partial Ocean View @$250/night,
or Deluxe Ocean View @$275/night only.

We recommend the Sheraton Resort Kauai as the best alternative:
they have rooms available at $165 and $215/night, and we are
arranging for a shuttle service to go back and forth between
the Hyatt and the Sheraton (~0.4 mi).

a) ROOMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE AT THE SHERATON RESORT KAUAI!!!
We have arranged for a room block at the Sheraton Kauai with
discounted IEEE 802 Group rates: Garden Rooms @$165.00/night
or Deluxe Ocean Front Rooms @$215.00/night for single or
double/twin occupancy.  Each additional adult (>2) is an
additional $45.00 per person per night.  These rates
are available from November 2 through November 24, 2002,
subject to room availability.  Please make your room
reservations directly with the hotel. If making reservations
by phone, please be sure to identify yourself as a member of
the IEEE 802 Group to qualify for these special group rates.

The Reservation Deadline is:  Friday, October 4, 2002.

Cancellations made >72 hours prior to 6 pm of arrival date
incur no penalty.  If you do need to cancel, make sure you get
a cancellation confirmation number.

It is always busy in Kauai, so once these rooms are gone, it
may be very difficult to find anything else.  Please make your
reservation NOW or you may wind up stuck at a hotel 20 miles away.

If you or your travel agent has made a reservation for you outside of
the Koloa/Poipu Beach area, you should change it as soon as possible.
To travel around Kauai during rush hours is very difficult, and
you can expect up to an hour and a half traffic delay.  You can
always cancel/modify without penalty if your plans should change.

Sheraton Kauai Resort
2440 Ho'onani Rd, Koloa, Hawaii  96756
Reservation Phone:  (808) 742-1661   Group Code: IEEE 802 Group
Hotel Website:  http://www.sheraton-kauai.com/

b) Our secure Web Registration Form will be posted October 7, 2002

c) Should you require further information or Hotel reservation forms
please check the updated Meeting Announcement on the IEEE 802 website at:
http://ieee802.org/meeting/

Please contact us at  802info@xxxxxxxx  or  (408) 241-8906  if you require
further information or assistance. We look forward to seeing you in Kauai.

Thank you,
Dawn C. Slykhouse, IEEE 802 Conference Organizer
c/o Face To Face Events, Inc.

TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS LIST:
Send an email message with no subject to:

majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and put as the first 2 lines of the message the following:

unsubscribe  stds-802-all  <your-email-address>
end