RE: [RPRWG] Summary of State Table Ad Hoc conclusions:

 1) All state-table expressions shall be valid C-code Boolean expressions.
2) Conditions shall be either:
   a) Mutually exclusive (preferred) or
   b) If multiple conditions match, the first one has precedence.
3) All state-machine inputs shall be defined, with appropriate technical
   cross reference, at either:
   a) Beginning of the clause (if self contained).
   b) Within clause #3 (if not self contained).
4) Any MIB definitions shall have a corresponding state-table definition,
   both of which shall cross-reference the other.

Few comments on this:

Pt. 1. It is defintely a very good idea
Pt. 2. In conditions with many variables, making exclusive consitions makes each expression complex, so I suggest we go with (b) by default.
Pt. 3. Again I would prefer (a) unless we are referring to common variable which is relevant to multiple sections.

Regards,
Devendra Tripathi
CoVisible Solutions, Inc
(Accelerating Product Adoption)