[RPRWG] [Fwd: Re: [802SEC] Proposed 802 survey form]

Forwarded from Bill Quackenbush, please fill out the form
as it will help us greatly in meeting planning.

All,

I would appreciate it if each of you would remind the members of your
group that were in Kauai to complete the 802 Plenary meeting survey if
they have not done so.  There have been only 3 responses since Saturday
11/16.  Since the notice will go to all members of your group, not just
Kauai attendees, please remind them to mark the "not attending" option
in question 1 if they were not in Kauai.

I recall a lot on complaints from 802.1 and 802.3 that they could not
get network access and therefore could not complete the survey during
the meeting, but I see only one member of each of those groups
completing the survey since 11/16.

The response so far is (by group of primary interest)

	802.1 - 11
	802.3 - 21
	802.11 - 143
	802.15 - 21