[RPRWG] [Fwd: BOUNCE stds-802-17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Non-member submission from [David James <davidvernonjames@xxxxxxxxx>]]

Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:30:03 -0800 (PST)
From: David James <davidvernonjames@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RPRWG] RPR Frame Format Consolidation
To: "Castellano, Robert" <RCastellano@xxxxxxxxx>,
   "'stds-802-17@xxxxxxxx'" <stds-802-17@xxxxxxxx>

--0-1711574735-1039105803=:27807

Robert,
I am certainly interested in the attending this meeting, but I am now in
Korea.
My return flight is on Sunday evening and (due to crossing the date
line), I will
be home on Sunday morning. I'm willing to provide some write-up
illustrations
of possibilities, but would prefer to not do that during the early AM
hours with
expensive hotel phone lines.

I would greatly appreciate a change of the meeting to next week,
perhaps Monday 2002Dec09 or later. Sorry for not responding earlier;
I was stuck for a couple of days in a Hotel without internet access.

DVJ (David James)
dvj@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 Monday.

 "Castellano, Robert" <RCastellano@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

At the last working group meeting, there was some discussion on frame
format
consolidation,
allowing us to have a greater number of the newly added control bits in
reserve for future
applications. Please let me know if you are interested in looking at
this,
and joining
an adhoc mail list for discussing and reviewing this topic. We will be
using latest draft in combination with accepted frame format proposal as
base line.
There were also a couple different ideas on control bit consolidation.
Please let us
know if there are any implicit control bit dependencies which are not
currently defined
within the draft. These requirements must also be taken into account.

I would like to setup a first conference call for Friday or early next
week.
An email
with call specifics will go out later this week.

thanks,

robert

PS. If you are interested in participating on the call and Friday is not
good for you, let me
know and I will try to arrange another time.

--0-1711574735-1039105803=:27807

<P>Robert,
<P>I am certainly interested in the attending this meeting, but I am now
in Korea.<BR>My return flight is on Sunday evening and (due to crossing
the date line), I will<BR>be home on Sunday morning. I'm willing to
provide some write-up illustrations<BR>of possibilities, but would
prefer to not do that during the early AM hours with<BR>expensive hotel
phone lines.</P>
<P><BR>I would greatly appreciate a change of the meeting to next week,
<BR>perhaps Monday 2002Dec09 or later. Sorry for not responding
earlier;<BR>I was stuck for a couple of days in a Hotel without internet
access.</P>
<P>DVJ (David James)<BR><A
href="mailto:dvj@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>dvj@xxxxxxxxxxxx</A></P>
<P>&nbsp;Monday.</P>
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>"Castellano, Robert"
&lt;RCastellano@xxxxxxxxx&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT:
#1010ff 2px solid"><BR>Hi, <BR><BR>At the last working group meeting,
there was some discussion on frame format<BR>consolidation, <BR>allowing
us to have a greater number of the newly added control bits
in<BR>reserve for future <BR>applications. Please let me know if you are
interested in looking at this,<BR>and joining<BR>an adhoc mail list for
discussing and reviewing this topic. We will be <BR>using latest draft
in combination with accepted frame format proposal as a<BR>base line.
<BR>There were also a couple different ideas on control bit
consolidation.<BR>Please let us <BR>know if there are any implicit
control bit dependencies which are not<BR>currently defined <BR>within
the draft. These requirements must also be taken into account. <BR><BR>I
would like to setup a first conference call for Friday or early next
week.<BR>An email <BR>with call specifics will go out later this week.
<BR><BR><BR>thanks, !
<BR><BR>robert <BR><BR>PS. If you are interested in participating on the
call and Friday is not<BR>good for you, let me <BR>know and I will try
Yahoo!?<br>
<a
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com";>Yahoo!
Mail Plus</a> - Powerful. Affordable. <a
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com";>Sign
up now</a>
--0-1711574735-1039105803=:27807--