[RPRWG] Networking Update for January Meeting

RPRWGers,

you may recall that one of our requirements for any
meeting space was either the availability of network
connectivity in the meeting rooms or high speed
access in the guest rooms.

I regret that the service provider for the hotel
is not providing a reasonable cost structure for
network connectivity in the meeting room.

As such, you will have to use your hotel
room to access your email etc.

I will be building the network so that our
local server is up and providing file sharing
capabilities.

thanks,

mike
--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems