[RPRWG] Call for a Volunteer! Re: Link Security presentation

All, per the attached note from Mike Takefman, there has been a request from
the Link Security Study Group to have representatives from 802.17 present to
them on the Monday morning of the March plenary session in Dallas, to
explain our technology.  Specifically, they have requested input on 1) RPR
motivation and target scenarios, 2) The RPR MAC, and 3) RPR bridging.  I
have volunteered to present RPR motivation and target scenarios.  Mark
Holness has volunteered to present on Bridge operation.  That still leaves
room for one volunteer to present on the RPR MAC.  It is important for RPR
that any IEEE 802 group developing link security algorithms do so with an
understanding of our RPR MAC.

Please, any of you MAC experts that will be available on Monday morning.
Your participation in this presentation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle     Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919 848-6773       Mobile: 919 810-7816
email: rdlove@xxxxxxxx          Fax: 208 978-1187