[RPRWG] Comment period is CLOSED

Dear RPR WG members,

The comment period on D2.1 is now officially closed. The complete CRD for
D2.1 will be posted as promised on March 5th. A reflector notice will be
sent out when it is available.

As a large number of comments arrived this morning, I haven't had time to
respond to the individual commenters acknowledging receipt. I will be
posting a list of commenters and the number of comments from each along with
the CRD. If you notice any discrepancy, please let me know right away.

Best regards,

- Tom Alexander
Chief Editor, 802.17