[RPRWG] FAH (RAH, or whatever) FRIDAY meeting minutes

Attendees:

- Necdet
- David
- Anoop
- Med

Meeting Minutes:

- Current Draft assumes resetting credits to loLimit, when
  no packets are waiting, as a property of shaper.
- We identified only A and B shapers require this functionality
  (i.e. credit resetting to loLimit when no packets are waiting).

- In a cut-thru implementation, a mechanism (e.g. delay timer)
  can be used to determine "a packet is waiting"
- Identified that a visible time limit on the order of an MTU
  can be used
- work need to be done to determine the exact bounds of this
  timer(s)

- Discussed the comments against shaperM and markFE. These
  issues where resolved by the CRG.
  However, they were brought for sake of thoroughness /completeness.

Next Meeting Date and Time:
- Thursday April 10,  9:00-10:00 PST
- Friday   April 17, 10:00-12:00 PST

Not to flood the reflector, the Dial-in information and
Presentation material for upcoming meetings,
will be sent to the participants
(on the mailing list).

People interested in this adhoc, please send me an e-mail.

Cheers
Med