RE: [RPRWG] extendedFrame and floodingForm

Title: RE: [RPRWG] extendedFrame and floodingForm

Hi,

Any entity sitting above the MAC that is going to be doing ringlet selection,
needs to be able to set the floodingIndication (Now FI).  This would
also include an Enhanced bridging client (shim layer mentioned
by .1).

        robert