RE: [RPRWG] Class A and B Guarantees

Jon,

Relative to:
>>About your second point, the mechanism for "immediately" stopping
>>fairness eligible traffic, is by advertising a localFairRate of 0. Since
heavily
>>congested stations cannot add FE-traffic, localFairRate will be 0 or very
small.

A few questions, related to possible concerns:
1) How long does it take for localFairRate to become 0?
2) Does responding to fairRate=0 also stop classB traffic?
3) How long does it take for fairRate==0 to stop upstream traffic?
4) Where is this defined clearly in D2.2?

DVJ

David V. James
3180 South Ct
Palo Alto, CA 94306