Re: [RPRWG] August / September Meeting Dates

Robert,

the august meeting dates would be 25-28 if required.
The determination as to whether we have an august meeting
will be done at the July meeting, based on the following:

1) Did the Ballot pass (i.e. are we in recirculation)
2) Does the editors believe they can make all changes
    needed to have an N day recirculation. Where I believe
    N is 15, but I will verify as I know some WG have had
    shorter recircs.

As to September, the meeting planners are still working
on the locations / dates. We will know more in a few
weeks.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems