[RPRWG] September Meeting Attendance Projection Sept

RPRWGers,

Due to the changes in meeting start date and expected duration
the hotel we had been negotiating with is now getting cold feet.

I need a firm answer from all WG attendees as to whether they
will be coming to the september meeting and what days they
expect to be staying at the hotel.

I am expecting people to arrive on Sept 22nd as the meeting
days are the 23rd, 24th and 25th. My assumption is approximately
1/2 the attendees will leave on thursday (late flights west)
and the remainder leaving on friday.

Failure to achieve sufficient attendance will require a
WG email ballot to select a new location. Note: the
only "free" locations in terms of meeting space are
either Ottawa or San Jose (or unless a company comes
forward with another option). Given that we are having
a meeting in SJ in August, it would be fair to move
the September meeting to Ottawa.

Please respond IMMEDIATELY

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems