RE: [RPRWG] Missing changebars in Clause 10

Title: RE: [RPRWG] Missing changebars in Clause 10

Hi Tom,

My recommendation is to have the editor's make their changes with
automatic change bars on, rather than rely on the automated compare
feature in Framemaker.

I am finding other areas where Framemaker did properly include change
bars.  The errors tend to be in the area of  tables and figures (the place where
all our normative specifications reside).

Working group members should not have to do manual document compares
for their comments.  We may need to come up with a process for
accepting recirc. comments since we cannot rely on the current
draft to properly indicate the changes.

        robert