[RPRWG] Agenda Items for Albuquerque

RPRWGers,

Our opening Plenary will start on monday afternoon at 1, but
the agenda appears to mostly be administrative at the moment.

I have not received any requests for presentation slots, but
there are always late requests. So there may be some technical
content.

Right now the agenda appears as follows.

Usual Boilerplate
Review of Financial Operations for 2002, 2003
Vice-Chair Election or Acclamation ?
Sponsor Ballot - Are we Ready and What is the Process
802.17a - Start of WG Ballot

Tuesday morning we will start with the editors report
and then figure out what the CR schedule is.

We will also review 802.17a on tuesday and resolve
some comments that came from Norm/Tony. But everyone
is free to give it a read prior to the meeting and
generate some discussion.

Wednesday morning the ballot closes and in the
afternoon we get the editor's report and finish CR.

We may begin our closing plenary on wednesday IFF
we are ahead on schedule. Otherwise we start it thursday
morning.

mike
--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems