[RPRWG] RPR over wireless links

Hello
Currently I'm study the applicability of using the RPR standard and
functionality over
wireless ring structures, or as a combination of fiber links.
This means that the typical data rates would be from STM-1 - 4*STM-1.
Even data rates as low as 100 Mbit/s could be interesting in the entreprice
access market.

So the I would like to ask the subscribers if anyone has planns or
any other comments on using the RPR over a wireless media and with such low
data rates?

Question of interest:
   Could wireless link quality be any problem?
   Loss rate and faiding charcteristics?
   Delay/hop requierement for low capacity links to maintain the RPR
   functionality?
   Silicon providers for low capacity?

   Geir Åge Øye
   Nera Research