[RPRWG] Wanted: Webmaster 802.17 (lousy pay, decent hours, great colleagues)

Title: Wanted: Webmaster 802.17 (lousy pay, decent hours, great colleagues)

Mike, your post reminded me...

It would be appropriate to invite folks to step up to the Webmaster role in March as well. I will not "stand" for that office past March (although I suspect it isn't an elected post anyway...) Either way, my term of service in this role must come to an end.

I must say, it has been a learning experience and one I will cherish. Indeed, it has been a real pleasure.

I will, of course, work with my successor to transition things as smoothly as possible over the next little while. This is a substantial role, but if I can do it, anyone can.

If anyone would like to chat about the role, expectations, duties, benefits, perks, etc... feel free to contact me in the office (770)7087375

See you in Orlando.

john