From: owner-stds-802-17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-stds-802-17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mike Takefman
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 5:56 PM
To: John Hawkins
Cc: 'RPR (E-mail)'
Subject: Re: [RPRWG] Wanted: Webmaster 802.17 (lousy pay, decent hours,
great colleagu es)

John,

I don't want to scare someone away from volunteering for this job,
but I have to thank John profusely for the incredible job that
he has done in both keeping our website whole and hearty. Describing
this work as substancial is definely not overselling the job.

Web-mastering is a behind the scenes job, but a key one. John has been
fantastic in helping meetings run smoothly and for allowing
the external world to follow what we are doing via the web-site.

I can't thank John enough for his dedication to making RPR
a sucess, from his work behind the scenes on the web-site, helping
to drive the Alliance and his calm presence at WG meetings
reminding us that marketing people can actually make sense :-)

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems