Re: [RPRWG] FW: 802.17 interim meeting announcement

Dear RPRWGers,

I regret that the room that we've been given access to
does not have a speaker phone.

I would appreciate an email from anyone who will be
attending so we can make sure there is enough
space.

A reminder to people that the agenda for this meeting
will be P802.17.

The P802.17a sponsor ballot will not be complete before
then, but we will handle any comments that do come up,
not that I expect many.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems