From: owner-stds-802-17@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-17@listserv.ieee.org]On Behalf Of David V James
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 1:07 PM
To: STDS-802-17@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [RPRWG] Bug reporting on 802.17, how is it to be done?

All,

What is the procedure for submitting change requests and/or
possibly getting feedback on apparent errors?

For now, I am simply keeping my own CRD, which is attached.
I found many of these when trying to generate a simplified
RBR draft.

Any review comments, that you would believe help clarify the
statement or proposed resolution, are most appreciated.

Is there a preferred way to do this? I didn't see directions
on the RPR site, but that I might have overlooked them.

DVJ

David V. James
3180 South Ct
Palo Alto, CA 94306