Re: [RPRWG] P802.17 Interim Session (Oct 4-6)

Title: Message
I believe that extended bridging will need an introduction and some technical
support. I concur with John Lemon that the technical changes will probably
be in the area of Clause 7 ringlet selection.

Relative to the overview, my preference is Clause 5, others might refer Annex F,
or we could take the 802.3 tradition and simply leave it out(:>).

I think it might work best to generate the text first, then decide where it
best fits.

DVJ

David V. James
3180 South Ct