Re: [RPRWG] 802.17-2004 has been published!

John,

1) In the old days (and recent IEEE contribution comments), there is an indication
that either/both of WG or Sponsor ballot contributors get access to a published
copy. Could you check on what we can expect and when?

2) I would hope that maintenance comments prepared against D3.3 will still
be accepted into the maintenance process for a finite time. Can you clarify
how long that will be?

Also, do you know if the IEEE 802 meeting in San Antonio will have the
published 802.17 on the distribution CD?

Thanks,
DVJ

David V. James
3180 South Ct