Re: [RPRWG] Text Conflict about hopsToCongestion in RPR Draft 3.3

Wang,

Combining the text in section 10.1.1 with Table 10.13, it is clear that
the table is correct and consistent with section 10.1.1. The text on
page 263 is not correct.

As you may know we had changed the RI notation a few times during the
course of writing the draft and it seems like we forgot to update the
text on page 263.

Thanks.

Necdet