[RPRWG] Conference call finished at 4:12 - No second 1/2 of call required

RPRWGers,

Marc will get the next iteration of the pre-draft out
1 week prior to the july meeting.  Meeting minutes will
be posted on the web within a few days.

There are a number of technical areas where we need to achieve
closure if we want to start working group ballot coming out
of july.

1) SDB purging and the purge message
   - how / whether to specify partial purges
   - is the OAM_SDB_PURGE message needed.
2) Positional statement of static/dynamic
    vis-a-vis FID/VID in the SDB
  - Norm and Tony have indicated that how the static entry is
    stored is implementation dependant and that FID can and
    generally is used.
  - Marc wants to clean up the language around that.
3) concept of VLAN and non-VLAN aware SAS and text to descibe
    the difference
  - Marc will put together a first attempt
4) VID-FID mapping table
  - Marc wants careful review of this
5) SDB association table
  - Marc wants careful review of this
6) Multicast scoping
  - Peter was missing from the call, but as this was his pet
    functionality, he should pull something together
7) MIB
  - It was agreed to place the mib into the pre-draft so
    that it might actually generate some review!

If anyone can think of others, they should send it to
the reflector and perhaps even prepare a presentation
for July.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems