[RPRWG] Ballot Results: P802.17b D1.0

RPRWGers,

as of 12:00 AM (PDT) I have received ballots from all members of
802.17 and the ballot is officially closed.

We achieved a return rate of 100% and an abstain rate of 0%
and a total of 313 comments.

The approve rate of the ballot was 42.8%, and therefore the
ballot currently fails.

The comment resolution database and voting summary can be found at

http://www.ieee802.org/17/member/802_17b/d1_0/index.htm

Please verify your votes and comment counts and inform me of
any discrepancies.

Comment resolution will take place on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
of next week here in Ottawa at the September Interim Session.

Please note: If the ballot has not achieved a passing level
by the end of next week (i.e. one day after the interim session
has ended (allowing voters to read the comment replies and
change their votes)) the October Interim Session will be cancelled
as the draft will not be in recirculation and a new draft with a
30 day ballot will be started.

cheers,

mike
--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems