[RPRWG] Query on Bandwidth Allocation

Dear all,

I have few queries on bandwidth provisioning in RPR.

Presently RPR MIB provides 2 parameters namely

1. A0Reservedrate
2. maxAllowedRate

Both the parameters are for each ringlet and they determine the traffic an node can add to the RPR ring.

The query i have is,

1. How to specify the rate of the traffic to be added for class-A1 and Class-B traffic. The standard provides the following variables, but doesn't specify how to configure
   a. addRateA0
   b. addRateA1
   c. addRateB

Should the client configure these parameters ?. If yes then should we have private MIB to configure them.

2. when configuring for A0 traffic, should we configure in both ringlets, to care during wrapping of the ring.

with regards
suresh