[RPRWG] FW: [802SEC] IMPORTANT UPDATE: IEEE 802 Nov 2005 Room Reservations at HR-Van

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Dawn Slykhouse [mailto:dawns@FACETOFACE-EVENTS.COM]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 2:42 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] IMPORTANT UPDATE: IEEE 802 Nov 2005 Room Reservations
at HR-Van

Hi All,

Most of you know that the Hyatt Hotels & Resorts having a major problem
with their online group reservation system.  This problem is affecting
our potential 802 meeting attendees to book at the Hyatt Regency
Vancouver for our November Plenary Session.

The Hyatt Regency Vancouver has provided us with a new direct
reservation link and group code for the IEEE 802 meeting attendees to
make their hotel reservations.  This new information has been posted on
the IEEE 802 November 2005 Event Portal.

Please go to:
http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/plenary/hotel2.php
for further details.

If you wish please inform your Working Groups. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.

Thanks,
Dawn Slykhouse
IEEE 802 Conference Organizer