[RPRWG] Clarification on Appendix G2. Class A Shaping effects on Jitter

Dear all,

Can some one help me in understanding Appendix G2 : Class A Shaping effects on jitter.

the queries i have is,

1. hilimit value is given as "rate*N*MTU/(1-total). If appendix deals with ClassA, then hilimitA0 and hilimitA1 values should be used as defined as 7.5.5.5. Is this generic hilimit value ?

I am unable to understand from the Figure G.3 certain observations.

1. At T0, S4,S5,S6 stations should transmit 20% load. The picture-1 in the figure says 100% offered load.

2. The assumption is all other stations transmit insignificant Class-A load. do they all start transmitting from time T0. Or only S4,S5,S6 are assumped to start from T0 and others are assumped to start any where from T0.

3. At T0, because of S4,S5,S6 stations transmitting, S7 traffic gets blocked and because of which credits increment. (picture-6) there is a vertical line to indicate drop in the upward increase of s7 credits. Does this indicate any observation, because nothing is stated expect for the vertical line.
Does this indicate S7 getting chance to transmit the packet. will this not be the jitter experienced by S7.

4. there is another vertical line which indicates observed jitter. This is for which station. Is this is for S7.

5. Point (a) page 622 of the standard, below the figure G.3 . which explains "maximum S10 transmission delays remain within the guaranteed MAX_JITTER bound ". I am unable to understand how this is derived from the figure.

If any one can explain or provide other material to understand, it will be of great help.

thanks & regards
suresh