802.15.3a Usage model study group

Greetings all,
	After discussions with the leadership 802.15.3a, we'd like to get a group of interested people working on usage models for coexistence.  The idea is to develop a relatively small number (say 5) usage models that could be used to evaluate the performance of a proposed technology in "most likely" interference scenarios, such as a laptop computer, PDA, cellphone, etc.  This would give proposers specific parameters toward which to target simulations and measurements.
	I've scheduled a conference call for this Thursday at 10:30 EDT (7:30PDT, 1730CET) to see who would like to participate, discuss schedule/timelines, and outline the methodology for pulling this document together, which will be led by 802.19.

Bridge details:
US toll-free dial in 888-742-8686
international: +1 303-928-2600
conf id 6376323

	Let me know if you have any questions or comments...

Best regards,
Jim

Jim Lansford, Ph.D.
CTO, Mobilian Corporation
Chair, IEEE 802.19 Coexistence TAG
www.ieee802.org/19
jim.lansford@ieee.org
Phone: +1 405 377 6170
Fax: +1 425 671 6099
Mobile: +1 405 714 0074

This message was sent from the 802.19 email reflector.