Bridge Details:

Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2003
Time: 8:30 PT
Duration: 120 minutes
Dial in number for U.S/Inter: 1-916-356-2663
Bridge number: 2
Passcode: 2804705

Agenda:

1. Appoint secretary

2. Review, modify and approve agenda

3. Discuss plan for moving forward
	3.1 Identify work that needs to be done
	3.2 Identify external dependencies
	3.3 Identify strategies, volunteers and deadlines!
	3.4 Ongoing interaction with 802.19 (coex)
	3.5 Need to maintain this work in TG phase

4. Discuss what information needs to go into a simulation scenario
	4.1 Specific vs random positions
	4.2 Transmit power?
	4.3 Receive sensitivity?
	4.4 Application rate vs range assumptions
	4.x Other items...

5. Discuss non 802.11 coexistence issues
	5.1 Should we add to simulation scenarios or have separate
PHY-layer
	performance measurements?
	5.2 Mention "placeholder" simulation scenarios

Best Regards,

Adrian P Stephens
Intel Corporation

Tel: +44 771 276 3448 (Mobile)
Tel: +44 1223 763457 (Office)
MSN Messenger ID: adrian.p.stephens@intel.com

This message was sent from the 802.19 email reflector.