Updated 802.11 HT Usage Model document available and Bridge/Agenda details for September 9th Telecon

Greetings!

An updated 11-03-355r6 is available containing some modifications
to resolve comments raised in the usage model special committee and
input from the Wi-Fi Alliance.

This document will be discussed at our last telecon on September 9th.

I will send the document to Harry.  If you need a copy of the document
and cannot find it on the 802.11 server,  please ask and I'll email out
copy directly.  I'm travelling on Monday,  so please contact me before
then.

September 9th, 2003 is the last meeting for which we have authorisation.

Tentative agenda:

0. Talk about the weather and price of fish until we ...
1. Appoint Secretary
2. Review Actions from last meeting
3. Report Activities since last meeting (all)
4. Review and approve changes made to 11-03-355r6.
5. Vote to approve 11-03-355r6 as our Usage Model Document.
6. Discuss any pending work and how it should get done.
7. Discus expectations of september IEEE 802.11n meeting (Matthew
Shoemake if present) (in particular,  what do we need to report and
when.  How do we continue to maintain the usage models?).