802all: Hilton WDW Resort is now almost sold out - here's your next best bet

forwarded for a non-member, I think I'll add BuzzR :)
--
Ian Gifford
giffordi@ieee.org

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/private_groups/orldw_eee_2004/index.jhtml

> The Hilton Walt Disney World Resort is now sold-out before and after the
802 conference dates but a very limited number of rooms remain for arrival
on or after March 13th and departing on or before March 18th.  If you want
to stay longer, we suggest you book within these dates now and then request
to extend your dates just prior to check-in after the late cancellations
have occurred.  These rooms will go quickly though, so if you have not made
your room reservations yet, we strongly suggest doing it NOW !!!

> Overflow Arrangements:
> We have arranged for additional rooms at the Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa
in the Walt Disney World Resort.  The Wyndham is conveniently located next
to the Hilton, an easy (10-minute) walk.  The IEEE 802 room rate at the
Wyndham Palace is $135.00 single/double occupancy.  To make a reservation,
please use the information below, and identify yourself as a member of the
"IEEE 802 Group":

> Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa
> 1900 Buena Vista Drive
> PO Box 22206
> Lake Buena Vista, FL  32830
> Reservations Phone:  (407) 827-3333
> Web Reservations:  http://www.wyndhamevents.com/palace/04IEEE.htm
>
> Please note: If you need to cancel your reservation at the Wyndham, you
must do so at least 48-hours prior to 6pm of arrival date to avoid a Late
Cancellation Penalty (1-night room+tax).

> Web Pre-Registration for this Plenary Session is now AVAILABLE!!!
> Please register now to save yourself time & money.  The web
pre-registration fee is $300.00 if you web register by 6pm PST, February
27th; thereafter the registration fee is $350.00.  These fees cover
Continental Breakfasts & Coffee Breaks (M-F), the Wednesday Evening Social,
Network Services, and many other related meeting services.  Please use the
following link to register or copy the URL and paste it into your web
browser:
> http://register.facetoface-events.com/event18/register.html
>
> Please Note:  Any individual who attends any portion of a meeting that is
a scheduled part of an 802 Plenary Session must register for the full
session and pay the session fee.  You may pick up your registration
materials and name badge at the IEEE 802 Registration Desk at the Hilton.
Detailed meeting agendas will be available at the Registration Desk or on
your WG's website.

> Avis has made it very convenient to rent a car in Orlando.  There is an
Avis car rental desk at the Hilton Walt Disney World.  In Florida, you can
rent a car from any Avis location, and return it to either the same
location, or any other Avis location.  Please see the transportation portion
on the Meeting Info for rate information.

> For more details on this plenary see the Meeting Info at:
> http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/
>
> Thank you,
> Dawn C. Slykhouse
> IEEE 802 Conference Organizer
> Face to Face Events, Inc.
> (408) 241-8906
> 802info@ieee.org
>
> Thanx,  Buzz
> Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
> Boeing - SSG
> PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
> Seattle, WA  98124-2207
> (425) 865-2443    Fx: (425) 865-6721
> everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com
>

> TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS LIST:
> Send an email message with no subject to:
>
> majordomo@majordomo.ieee.org
>
> and put as the first 2 lines of the message the following:
>
> unsubscribe  stds-802-all  <your-email-address>
> end

This message was sent from the 802.19 email reflector.