802.11 TGn FRCC minutes of 9 march telecon and other documents uploaded.

Greetings,

I have uploaded cumulative minutes from the meeting (thanks to Irina
Medvedev for recording
the minutes).

The updated documents are:
11-03-0815-10-000n FRCC Cumulative Minutes
11-03-0814-17-000n Comparison Criteria
11-03-0802-13-000n Usage Models
11-04-0242-02-000n FRCC Comments Resolution

I have removed most of the change marking in the CC document and
removed some of the other informative text to start with a clean
document for the meeting.

Document 0242r2 includes our assessment of the difficulty to
address each comment and will be used to assess how to order
our discussion.

As a reminder,  the actions from the meeting were:
 Action item:  Sanjiv and Colin will get together and come up with
sentence to address this. (Note by Ed, I have already received this
contribution from Sanjiv.)

 Action item: Colin and Sanjiv draft a statement to deal with TCPs
generating ACKs.
 Action item: all read meeting of last call and figure out what we
discussed regarding IMs.
Action item: Patrick to come up with wording for CC51.
Action item: Sanjiv to draft text clarifying definition of average PHY
data rate.  (To address Dmitry's Comment).
Action item: Colin and Allert will resolve the comment of having
"highest average SNR" in CC 67.2.
Action item: Colin to bring replacement text to go into the IM4 (see
11-04224r1) along with the presentation.

See you all for a productive meeting in Orlando next week.  I would urge
TGn members to come prepared to reach closure on our documents and
enable a CFP to be issued from this meeting.

Best Regards,

Adrian P Stephens
Intel Corporation

Tel: +44 771 276 3448 (Mobile)
Tel: +44 1223 763457 (Office) 09:00 - 15:00 GMT
Tel: +44 1954 204609 (Home Office) 15:30 - 19:00 GMT