802.11 TGn FRCC telecon Agenda / Bridge details

Greetings colleagues!

During the March TGn session I called for
comments on our functional requirements, comparison
criteria and usage models documents.

TGn completed consideration of comments for the
FR and CC documents and voted to approve the FR
document.

FRCC telecons were authorised in Sept 2003 at the
Singapore session and will continue until the work
of the FRCC special committee is complete
(Bi-weekly, Tuesday, 8:00am pacific).

At the end of the TGn session we set the following
agenda to cover in our FRCC telecons:

o Propose resolutions to UM comments
o Call for comments on inconsistencies in CC document and editorial
corrections
o Propose resolutions to these CC comments
o Plan FRCC in TGn session tentative agenda

We will execute this sequence over the four telecons
between the TGn sessions,  with the goal of having
proposed resolutions to all comments.

The tentative agenda is as follows:
1. Appoint secretary (Colin Lanzl if present)
2. Review and approve agenda
3. Status report on TGn session
4. Review Goals of FRCC telecons over next 4 telecons
5. Consider and resolve UM comments in 11-04-343r3

Bridge details for all calls:

Start: Mar 23, 2004 08:00 Pacific Time
End: Mar 23, 2004 10:00 Pacific Time
Meeting Title: 802.11 TGn FRCC Meeting
Dial in # 916-356-2663
Bridge:  2
Passcode:  0002105

Start: Apr 06, 2004 08:00 Pacific Time
End: Apr 06, 2004 10:00 Pacific Time
Dial in 916-356-2663
Bridge:  3
Passcode:  9353730
---------------

Start: Apr 20, 2004 08:00 Pacific Time
End: Apr 20, 2004 10:00 Pacific Time
Dial in # 916-356-2663
Bridge:  4
Passcode:  7307585
---------------

Start: May 04, 2004 08:00 Pacific Time
End: May 04, 2004 10:00 Pacific Time
Dial in # 916-356-2663
Bridge:  1
Passcode:  9563699

Best Regards,

Adrian P Stephens
Intel Corporation

Tel: +44 771 276 3448 (Mobile)
Tel: +44 1223 763457 (Office) 09:00 - 15:00 GMT
Tel: +44 1954 204609 (Home Office) 15:30 - 19:00 GMT