From: Jennifer Hull [mailto:jennifer@facetoface-events.com]
Sent:
Friday, April 23, 2004 10:17 AM
To: Bob Heile; stuart Kerry; Steve Carlson; Shellhammer, Stephen J; Jerry Upton; Ajay Rajkumar
Cc: Dawn Slykhouse; Rick Alfvin; Harry Worstell; Al Petrick
Subject: FW: Passkey Cut off date

    Hello Gentlemen,

    I just received the message below from the Hyatt Regency Orange County. The ability to make web reservations will end on Monday, April 26. This might not cause such a big problem as there are less than 20 rooms remaining in the IEEE 802 Wireless room block and the Hyatt cannot give us any additional rooms. Therefore attendees would have to call the Hyatt to be placed on the waitlist. Attendees need to call the Hyatt Regency Orange County directly to be placed on the waitlist.

    If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Have a great weekend!

Jennifer Hull
Face to Face Events
2699 Iversen Ct
Santa Clara, CA. 95051
Tel: 408-241-8906
Fax: 408-241-8918
E-mail: jennifer@facetoface-events.com

cc: Dawn Slykhouse, Rick Alfvin, Harry Worstell, Al Petrick

Hi Jennifer,

Just wanted to let you know our "plan of action" for this weekend.

Your cut off date is 5pm on Sunday, April 25th.  We will actually be keeping Passkey open for reservations until Monday, April 26th in the morning.  Once our reservation department is ready, we will download all the reservations into our system.  At that time we will turn Passkey "off" and take any changes to reservations directly through the Hotel.  If an attendee tries going on the webpage, it will direct them that Passkey is closed and to please call the 800 number for reservations (it will list out the number on the page).

I will be working all this weekend but will be off on Monday.  If you have any urgent requests on Monday, please contact my counterpart in convention services, Rosana Winarto at rwinarto@alicapo.hyatt.com or at 714-740-6055.

Have a great weekend!

Christine  :)

Christine Green, CMP, LES
Senior Convention Services Manager