contribution #0022 uploaded (Proposal for draft guide for Methodology on evaluating coexistence)

Hello all,
      To keep the ball rolling, I have submitted a contribution that
contains a vision for the layout and contents.  If you get a chance to
review it before the meeting, great.  It will give us something to discuss
at the meeting.  The goal is to have it be our starting point.
      Please do not forget to attend the tutorial on Tuesday evening.  This
will help also.

David Cypher