Documents for 802.19

IEEE 802.19 Members,

            IEEE 802.19 no longer has access to the 802 Wireless World document server.  Ian Gifford has volunteered to archive all the documents on the IEEE server and link the FTP site to the IEEE 802.19 web site.

            Going forward the procedure for document number control is as follows:

  1. Request a document number from me.  Please give me the author’s name (assumingly your name) and the document title.  I will send you a document number.
  2. Once you have the document prepared for distribution please send it to Ian Gifford at giffordi@ieee.org and he will post it on the FTP site.

You can get to the FTP site from the 802.19 web site http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/19/ by scrolling down and clicking on “Document Archives” which will take you to the web site http://ieee802.org/19/pub/download.html You can find the 802.19 documents there.

Regards,

Steve

Steve Shellhammer

Intel Corporation