FW: [802-WEC] Request for small ad hoc review of 802.18 comments on TV band NPRM later today/early Thu.

IEEE 802.19,

            Is there anyone who would like to comment on the 802.18 document on comments to the FCC on the TV band NPRM?

Steve

From: ***** IEEE stds-802-wireless List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-WIRELESS@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Carl R. Stevenson
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 6:14 AM
To: STDS-802-WIRELESS@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802-WEC] Request for small ad hoc review of 802.18 comments on TV band NPRM later today/early Thu.

Dear wireless chairs,

802.18 is *nearing* consensus on the rules part of the TV band NPRM comments, but the body of the document still needs a lot of cleanup to catch it up with the rules proposal part.

I would like each of you whose group has an interest in our comments in this proceeding to appoint a *small* (ideally 2-3, no more than 4-5 maximum please) ad hoc group to review our work in progress and see if they see any stumbling blocks from your group's perspective.

We will post a document to our server later today after some major cleanup that's needed to make it readable and less confusing (lots of extraneous material/comments/etc) to delete and a few tweaks to make the body of the comments consistent with where we're going with rules proposals).

Please send me an e-mail with your ad hoc committee members' e-mail addresses in the distribution so I can send a URL where they can find the document when it's ready for review *later today, Wed.*

Then, I would ideally like your ad hoc group (or a single delegate therefrom) to come to 802.18 on Thu at 1:30 to give us feedback and help us to address any issues.  At an absolute minimum, I would appreciate a summary report that we could use as guidance to address your issues (should refer to issues/areas by paragraph number in the document we send for review so we can rapidly find the part in question.)

Regards,

Carl

SELF SERVICE OPTION: Point your Browser to - http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-WIRELESS and then amend your subscription on the form provided. If you require removal from the reflector press the LEAVE button. _______________________________________________________________________________