[802-19 TAG] Conference Call

IEEE 802.19 Members,

            In the previous email I did not specify the duration and I included an internal Intel bridge number (sorry).  Here is an update.

            I would like to start having bi-weekly 802.19 conference calls.  The calls will be at on Wednesday’s at 11 AM Pacific Time (2 PM Eastern Time) for one hour.

Wednesday, February 2, 2005 11:00 AM US Pacific Time

Bridge Info

(916) 356-2663

(888) 875-9370 (Toll Free)

Bridge: 4

Passcode: 7504358

Agenda

  • Review draft CA methodology document and put together a list of tasks needed to complete document
  • New Business

            David, if you have time to incorporate you testing document into the CA methodology document that would be great.

Regards,

Steve

Steve Shellhammer

Intel Corporation