FW: CORRECTED Link for Letter Ballots 28

IEEE 802.19 TAG,

            The TAG will be voting on this ballot.  The task group will be producing a Coexistence Assurance document. One I have received a copy of it I will send it out to the group for comments.  The ballot closes before the March meeting so we will have to have a conference call to discuss the CA document, once we have it.

Steve

From: Rick Alfvin [mailto:alfvin@ieee.org]
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 4:50 AM
To: alfvin@ieee.org
Subject: CORRECTED Link for Letter Ballots 28

The URL listed in the original email for Letter Ballot 28 had an erroneous period at the end of the link. The correct letter ballot link for LB28 is: http://ieee802.org/15/pub/LB28/LB28.html

A corrected version of the original email is listed below.

To 802.15 Voting Members and Nearly Voting Members

With this email, 802.15 is officially beginning Letter Ballot #28, which is a vote to submit the contents of document IEEE P802-15-4b/D1
[d1P802-15-4b_Draft_Standard.pdf] to Sponsor Ballot.

This Ballot opens today, Friday, January 28, 2005 at 1800 EST and will close 40 days later on Wednesday, March 9, 2005 at 2300 AoE.

All necessary documents are available on:
http://ieee802.org/15/pub/LB28/LB28.html

This is a technical motion. 75% of those voting yes or no is required for approval.  The abstention rate can be no higher than 30% of those voting and 50%, or 44 members of the working group, must vote for the ballot to be considered valid.

We are using a web based balloting procedure and an automated comment tool. If your are voting yes with no comments you can simply return an email per the instructions below.

VOTING MEMBERS MUST RESPOND--FAILURE TO RESPOND TO 2 OUT OF 3 CONSECUTIVE  LETTER BALLOTS WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF YOUR VOTING RIGHTS!!

Comments will be considered from all members of 802.15 although only voting members will count in the ballot tally.

Please respond no later than: Wednesday, March 9, 2005,  2300 AoE.

Return ballot by e-mail to: