Proposed TAG rules for preliminary review

Hello Coexisters!

My initial pass on salvaging the rules is attached.  After reviewing
what we had from March 2003, I felt it needed a major revision and
refinement.  The doc itself went from 17 pages, down to 8.  The document
is in change-bar format for tracking purposes, but I suggest you review
the document with the changes shown as applied.

If there is not too great a problem with this version, I will update it
and we will have a formal vote on it.

Please note I have not added the text that corresponds to the new voting
procedure we discussed in Atlanta.  I will send out that PRELIMINARY
text in a separate email.

Please let me know what you think by Friday, March 27th.

Tom

19-05-0010-00-0000_Coex-TAG_Operating_Rules.doc