From: Jim Lansford [mailto:jlansford@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 3:13 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Subject: Re: Your presentation on CBP

Hi Steve,
    Don't forget that 802.15.3a will also be using 3650-3700MHz, since
initial UWB products will operate around 3.1-4.9GHz.  There are a number
of
folks looking at "Detect and Avoid" (DAA), a form of DFS, for UWB.  It
appears that Europe may require DAA below 4.2GHz for UWB products.  Let
me
know if you have other questions.
Best,
Jim