From: Robert Poor [mailto:rpoor@ieee.org]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 7:31 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: stds-802-19@ieee.org; STDS-802-15-4B@listserv.ieee.org; Monique
Brown
Subject: 15.4b CA document: annex or standalone?

Steve:

[Work on 15.4b sub-GHz CA document proceeds apace: we're verifying the
SNR/BER curves for each of the sub-GHz PHYs, since all other
calculations depend on the BER curves.]

We have a question for the .19 team: do you expect the CA document to be

a standalone document, or an expansion to the existing Annex E?

Our editing team prefers a standalone document, since it's easier to
create and edit.  But we're prepared to expand Annex E if appropriate.

Thanks!

- Rob