Presentation that may be useful for 802.15.4b

Marco, Robert, Monique, Ed and Clint,

            At the July meeting I mentioned that the coexistence assurance document for 802.15.4b should estimate the packet error rate.  Robert had developed the bit error rate but that had not been converted into packet error rate.  I have put together a methodology for estimating PER which I think will be helpful to 15.4b.  I will be presenting it on Tuesday at 10 AM.  You may want to send someone from your task group to the meeting since I think you may find it helpful to you.

Regards,

Steve