FW: [802-WEC] CHANGE of DEADLINE - Notice of Intent to Propose - 802.22

FYI

From: ***** IEEE stds-802-wireless List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-WIRELESS@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Carl R. Stevenson
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:38 AM
To: STDS-802-WIRELESS@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802-WEC] CHANGE of DEADLINE - Notice of Intent to Propose - 802.22

Dear all,

I'm VERY sorry for the "churn" on this ... but today's earlier "final reminder" message with respect to the deadline of October 1st for submitting a "Notice of Intent to Submit a Proposal" has generated a NUMBER of requests that the deadline for submitting a "Notice of Intent to Propose" be extended until October 15th.

Since the main purpose of setting the deadline was primarily to make the planning/scheduling of the November meetings easier for me, and in the interest of not foreclosing interested parties from participating in the work of 802.22 by submitting proposals, I have decided to honor the requests and extend the deadline for receipt of a "Notice of Intent to Submit a Proposal" to 6:00 pm EDT on Saturday, October 15th.

This, however, will HAVE to be the FINAL extension.

"Notices of Intent to Propose" can, as previously stated, be delivered to me at carl.stevenson@ieee.org or wk3c@wk3c.com in e-mail form, simply stating your intent to submit a proposal to the November meeting.

I will issue a tentative agenda for the November 802.22 session 30 days before the beginning of the meetings, as required, but will have to revise it before the meeting based on the number of proposals.

The 802.22 website will be updated to reflect this change and a "Call for Proposals" will go out no later than close of business EDT on Monday, October 3rd, outlining the requirements for proposal submission.

WIRELESS WG/TAG CHAIRS, PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR WG/TAG REFLECTORS.

Regards,

Carl R. Stevenson, Chair, IEEE 802.22

SELF SERVICE OPTION: Point your Browser to - http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-WIRELESS and then amend your subscription on the form provided. If you require removal from the reflector press the LEAVE button. _______________________________________________________________________________