[802.19 TAG] Planning for November Plenary

IEEE 802.19,

            I need to start thinking about an 802.19 agenda for the November plenary.  The following are presentations or discussions I plan to have,

Presenter

Topic

All

Discussion on any new 802 PARs that we may choose to comment upon

Steve Berger

Liaison report from P1900.2

Steve Shellhammer

Short update on Estimating PER using Analytic Techniques

David Cypher

Review of updated CA Methodology Document

            David I would like to confirm that you will be able to present the updated CA Methodology document.

            Are there other presentations or discussions I should plan for?  Joe Levy you mentioned that you would be willing to help facilitate compiling the coexistence related parameters of a number of 802 wireless standards.  Would you be willing to lead a discussion on that topic?

            Also at the last plenary in San Francisco Marianna Goldhammer and Jose Puthenkulam gave a nice presentation on 802.16 and mentioned that they may have additional material they would like to discuss in November.  Marianna and Jose did you want to make a presentation in 802.19 in November?

            So anyone interested in presenting or leading a discussion in November please notify me and I will start to put together an agenda.

Regards,

Steve