Updated Draft CA Methodology Document

IEEE 802.19 TAG,

            Our editor David Cypher has updated the draft CA Methodology document and it has been placed on the web site.  You can find it at,

http://ieee802.org/19/pub/2005/19-04-0022-01-0000-draft-guide-coexistence-assurance-methodology.doc

            Please review this document PRIOR to the November Plenary and come into the meeting with any comments you have so we can hear those comments and prepare the next draft.

            We need to determine what needs to be done to this document to Complete it and Finish this task.  So we need to identify any missing material and any changes that need to be made.

            Also, we need to come to some method of agreeing within the TAG that this draft is ready to be used by the various Working Groups.  Since it is not a standard we do not need to go though a letter ballot process.  However, I was thinking that it might make sense to have some form of review process.  We agree at the November plenary on what that process should be and how to execute the process after the November meeting.  If anyone has any suggestions on how to hold such a review process please comment.  I was thinking it should be done electronically to allow people to review the document and send in their comments (similar in nature to a letter ballot but much less formally).  Comments?

Regards,

Steve